Wednesday, April 16, 2014

56cm Indy Fab SS CX

I am selling my IF Steel Planet X(2008). The Bike is in mint condition with a great selection of parts. Three years ago I developed Dupuytren’s Contracture in my hands and it makes cycling regrettably painful. At this point it is just too frustrating to have this bike sitting around not being used as it was intended to. The bike weights roughly 17 lb. Its Handles amazingly. It's swift, light and nimble. I struggled with the idea of keeping it as a commuter, but I have a few more bikes, and this is the one to go.

Asking price: $1750.00

Mentionable components:
- Paul Ward rear hub (32 h)
- Chris King front hub (32 h)
- DT Revolution spokes w/ red anodized nipples
- Mavic Reflex rims
- Tufo Flexus tires (32mm) you will also receive a pair of Vitoria Cross Evo XN 32mm file tread & a pair of Vittoria Comp. Rally 21mm (never glued)
- Chris King headset (actually it's red, I'm keeping the black one)
- Thomson Master Piece post
- Selle San Marco Aspide saddle
- Race Face Cadence cranks (172.5)
- Avid Ultimate breaks
- Sram carbon levers
- Crank Brothers eggbeaters (Shimano shown)
- etc.

Contact Tomek - tomek.j AT me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment