Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Well, after much reflection, I have decided that is is indeed time to sell my Redline Conquest Pro cross bike. I have ridden it so little in the past few years, it's not even funny (maybe 300kms, maybe), and the $$$$ will be going towards my next "hobby", as a skidsteer / heavy equipment owner!
>
> Back to the bike, it is a special "one-off" build with some really nice bits on it.  As such, I would like a FGBC member to race it, if possible. Asking price is $1000.00
>
> Specs:
> 2010 Redline Conquest Pro  (size: 50...I think... I honestly can't remember)
> Drivetrain: Ultegra rear derailleur, 105 shifters
> Cranks: Truvatim Elita
> Cogs: Ultegra
> Rear wheel: Mavic Aksium Race
> Front wheel: Mavic Kysrium Race
> Tires: Panaracer Cinder X
> Seatpost: Thompson
>
> Asking Price (FGBC): $1000

email: brianszk@me.com


No comments:

Post a Comment